CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blog Mafia

What we have here is the blog Mafia. Now I understand that some of you out there (Alyssa)(Kelly) dwell with other blogs. You have your lil blogs on the side you read while Kirk and I respect that. We (although) seem to stay relatively close to the family. We are faithful. Now the structure of this lil Mafia is simple.
Alyssa has to be the Godmother of the mafia. Her power of popularity and originality lends itself to her strength in the family. We have to respect it - if Alyssa doesn't comment on a blog you have a problem my friends!
Kelly, of course, would be our muscle. You can't tell me when we blog we all don't have at least a small thought to the sharp criticsm of a miss spelled(HA) word or cut throat analysis. We can only unleash Kelly on so many other blogs before we get a bad reputation. She is our muscle and if not for her beauty I, my friends, would be afraid - very afraid!
Kirk(obviously) is our business advisor. I have learned more in two weeks of awesome and sometimes overbearing observations of the business world. He will keep the family in the black and finance Alyssa's power and Kelly's intimidation. We will have the priviledge of blogging with a CEO someday.
I, my friends, am simply honored to be included in the same breathe as these powerful people. I see myself as counsel. I will keep Kirk from telling us endlessly about the ins and outs of the stock market. I will keep the intimidator held back from ripping the poor young bloggers out there for their grammer and poorly spelled words. I will try to keep the Godmother happy by pointing out that men aren't really cool and a 450 hour rule could be beneficial.
The vouyers out there may wonder "whats of them"? Blogging is not for the faint of heart! Once your in - you'll never get out. Be careful Joshy,Alicia,Jennifer ..etc. You could be here someday but its a hard life and a dangerous trade off.

Later

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I have tears coming out my eyes from laughing so hard. That by far is the funniest blog. It might even put you in the Godfather position. First you will have to prove it is a standard you could uphold. I see potential in you young (I mean old) grasshopper!

Jeff said...

So you think a 34 yr. old with all grey hair looks old? I got carded tonight..o.k I didn't but it would have been nice! I have been blessed by the Godmother..all is good in my world!

Kirk Wimberley said...

This is classic. GREAT BLOG JEFF!! I would like to officially nominate you as the Godfather, but only if I can be "grandfathered" from kissing your ring. I am proud to serve as the business advisor, and I will guarantee an increasingly profitable portfolio for our family estate, even if there's times when I must make an offer that can't be refused. Please wire all family contributions to my, I mean OUR overseas account, but please remember to first pass it through our Swiss numbered account via the Robinson family. Grazie mille y buona sera.

Kirk Wimberley said...

If Alicia decides to accept our cordial invitation into the family, I envision her role as the musical therapist, in order to keep the family stress-free. If Josh chooses to cross over to the family, we could greatly benefit from his superior legal counsel. Jennifer could be our peacemaker, as we all could appreciate her beauty, honesty, and uplifting words of encouragement. Any other voyeurs could be taken into consideration, should they request acceptance into the family. Regards.

Jeff said...

Kirk,
I, of course, cannot rightfully speak for our Godmother about your recommendations. I however will take this, with my title as counselor, to her through the blog and see if the perspective family members are worth.

Darlene Schacht said...

The Godmother sent me and so I am here. She is right, this is a hillarious blog, great job!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Josh, you don't come and visit the family as much as you should, and surely this blog should rouse a response from you. So...I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. Either your brains or your comments will be posted on this blog. May I offer you a drink while you decide which it will be? Grazie.