CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2005

The best of me

I have many many great attributes...
1. I am a social icon..give me a room and people that I don't know and I'm an art painted by Michaelangelo! Please people who have no social abilities, come talk with me, tell about your life...I'm here for you!

2. Optimism... The sun will come out tomorrow, the next day and the next! Why dwell on the worst when I can get my hopes up that the best will always happen.. some say I'm just hoping but I think there is a great chance all my dreams will occur!

3. Never, ever am I a procrastinator... The best time to do work and make phone calls is right now. My desk is clean and my committments are always done in a timely fashion. Why wait - the joy of my responsibilities is well worth doing immediately.

4. Patience is certainly my virtue.. Ohh my forwards just missed four point blank shots, I'm smiling just knowing its just a matter of time we will score! I spend 10-15 hours a week practicing but its o.k., if a routinue mistake is made, we'll do well the next time. We're late for school but, Alec, please walk slower. Theres always time for you to think about your ten foot voyage to the truck.

5. Sharks are soo misunderstood... Overgrown fluffy puppies is what I say. Their beautiful fish arent they? Cute lil teeth and great protective/feeding instincts!

6. Emotional wreck... Feelings are my life blood! Who needs to think through things or (dare I say) rationalize. People..take what they say and get to how they feel. Tell me my friends and acquaintences...how do you feel- what is your lil heart telling you??

7. Activists... Please stop killing animals! Deer are people too. I can't say it enough - Hilary Clinton for Pres. Everyone deserves equality because its very easy to make everyone happy.

8. I truly don't understand the word...SARCASM

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Exactly what your motivation was during this blog...I have no clue. Maybe some gullible girls will believe you, and not catch the last point in your blog.