CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Guy's Rules

I will usually wait until the evening to post but... a friend sent "the guys rules". I want to share them with all the ladies out there that have all these great comments and lists about guys.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem - see a doctor.
2. Sunday sports - its like the full moon or changing tide - let it be.
3. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers for every question.
4. Whenever possible please say whatever you need to say during the commercial.
5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to..expect an answer you don't want to hear.
6. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do..Sympathy is what girlfriends are for.
7. Crying is blackmail.
8. Anything said 6 months ago in inadmissable in an arguement. In fact all comments become null and void after 7 days!
9. Ask for what you want:Subtle hints do not work - strong hints do not work -Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
10. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If its up - put it down. We need it up - you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
11. Shopping is not a sport - and no we will never think of it that way!
12. If you won't dress like the Victoria Secret girl's - don't expect us to act like soap opera guys!

I appreciate everyone reading this and nothing on here is me talking to my wife. I like the couch but prefer the bed.

Later

3 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Great blog Jeff...but I'm afraid to comment. :) I like #12 though. LOL!

Kelly said...

Cute honey - I like the toilet seat one - it's true! :)

Anonymous said...

This one put a smile on my face. That's pretty hard to do(you can ask Kirk). I would love to be part of the mafia although I think I feel too much to offer much to the family. I also wanted to say that I really enjoy reading you and Kelly's bantering. I've never been good at it but Kirk makes up for me I guess.

Jennifer