CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Vday/NACA

Well nothing says "excitment" like getting your wife three Valentines day gifts then reading her blog to find out she doesn't really like Vday! Aww not to worry my fellow bloggers! She said she would rather have a gift(s) on a normal day then one on a "holiday". Perfect - Thursday Feb. 10th was a good day for my wife. For no reason whatsoever she received three gifts. Well other than the fact that she is an awesome mom/wife/chief financial officer/housekeeper/money earner/and pretty dang hot! There may be a few reasons I love her right there. I have talked, at length, about my sarcasm but I do mean every word of those last two sentences. So happy Feb. 10th baby!

I leave tomorrow for Minnesota! The beaches of the Minneapolis ocean are calling. I go to the NACA conference. This is a showcase for musicians and comics for the college circuit. Representatives from college/universites all over go to this - staff and students. Now this is a special lil thing.. you have to see the students that represent their colleges/universities. Think Trekkies mixed with John Cusak wannabes! They have the passion for their campuses with the coolness of the coolest geeks. The type of student that wears their sunglasses indoors or maybe a tie with a t-shirt. You know - anything to be different. Now there is nothing wrong with that but there are very few people who actually enjoy being different. A lot of these students want to be different to be noticed - big differenct my fellow bloggers. "Please think I'm cool and different - accept me". I dare to differ. I feel (clear my throat) "The most appealing personalities are those personalities that evolve out of conviction!" - Jeff Trimble 2/10/05. I know "don't get to deep for us Jeffrey". Not many of us can have a ghetto blaster above our heads and blare some cool music for our girlfriends (Say Anything)! So I go to the great North for fun filled days of watching insecure college kids overcompensate! I do sleep in everyday and get a good amount of per diem from the school. I usually average a movie a day! Poor me!

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Does the MSU Alumni help pay for this outing?? Because they called me the other day and wanted me to join by contributing as little as $1,000. How many movies would that buy Jeff? Next time they call, I'll just say "No thanks! I'll just buy some movie passes for my friend Jeff." HA! Enjoy your flight, and just remember, you're safer in an airplane than in a car. Oh yeah...have yo useen the movie "Alive"? What about "Airplane?" Don't worry, none of that stuff REALLY happens. Have a great time but don't come back wearing sunglasses and a tie with a t-shirt! Unless you're in your tighty-whiteys impersonating Risky Business...but don't call me.