CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Rookie

I'm very close to being a rookie at this blogging thing. I have no anxst at this point about the pressure to blog but... I may someday. I think the fact that I don't talk with many people during the day allows me to have fun while blogging. To be happy with the communication that goes along with it - my type of communication - one sided!
Tonight we had our date night with Kirk and Jennifer. Fun times! We, of course, talked about our blogs and the fact that their having a fourth child. Sports, T.V. and old times were also among the conversation. Followed by picking the kids up and handing out a spanking to the oldest as soon as I walked in the door.
I have heard in recent days a few people are a lil suprised at the fact that I'm blogging. I apparently have been rather quiet about my life in the past. I actually have no problem typing about things in my life. Its the actual discussion that I can do without! I really don't understand people who talk with others and really have no point to their conversation - they just want to "visit". I like eating out with other couples (that I know) and have no problem "visiting" but its the random visits that break me down. "I don't really know you and you really don't know me, so lets call it even and I'll go an have a big and rich time while you tell others about your life!" Sorry but that would be fun to say! My life is an open book my peeps! I love puppies, pink bows and walks in the rain. The smell of grass growing, the touch of a breeze along my face! These are the things that get me up in the morning. AAhhh to be young and in love - sorry drifting a tad. I really love to communicate through blogs its safe my friends! One sided talking (thru typing) is the wave of the future - grab it and hold on!
Good luck to the godmother - may your jeans fit perfect and your soul be stronger after the fast! Good luck to Kirk - may the job opportunies flow and the child grow healthy. I'm wishing all the blog people good will - just don't ask me to say it!

Later

4 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Pink bows?? Really Jeff? I can usually tell when you're being sarcastic, but I actually think you're serious about pink bows! HA! Enjoyed the dinner and "visit" last night. I must admit, I felt a little embarassed when I didn't recognize your Columbus sweater, but to my defense (and no offense to you) are they even a legitimate NHL franchise? I mean, I think I've only ever seen them play 2 or 3 times, and I watch a lot of hockey when they're actually playing! It's really sad when they're more known for the unfortunate death of a poor little 13 year old girl than how good of a team they are! I'm not talking trash, I'm just trying to redeem myself for not recognizing the Columbus sweater!

Jeff said...

Ha, The colombus blue jackets! A potentially great and up and coming franchise. Mark my words - Stanley Cup in 5 years!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Key word being "potentially". HA! Last year, they did not have a single skater with a better +/- than -6, and their star goalie (Marc Denis) had a save percentage of .918!! The entire team is a bunch of spares. In fact, last season, there were only 3 franchises with less standings points! And one of those was Mario Lemieux's Pittsburgh Whiners! Sorry, I'm a stats nerd...I hope for your sake Columbus can turn things around...if the NHL is not locked out forever!!

Kelly said...

Oh my - enough about hockey! Honey - I think your right - this is your niche - you don't have to see the people your talking to and you have quite a long time in which you can think about a response to give someone - no confrontation!