CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 07, 2005

Blog worries?

All is right in the world. My wife made a great dinner and then went shopping, leaving me with the boys. Of course its West Wing marathon Monday on Bravo. Five back to back episodes of West Wing. Party time! I am taking time out of this exquisite experience to blog! I have a strong feeling the boys are doing fine in the other room. "Son I have no time for you" "The T.V. is on and I'm trying to type". "Bandaids will work magic on that".
I'm not really sure about this weekend! What happened? Has everyone taken the godmother's approach to blogging? She is the power behind the blog world but we can think for ourselves sometimes! I tried a quick lil dity on Saturday, about getting the living blog kicked out of me by the five yr. old, that seemed to be the only blog done during the weekend. I point all of this out with respect to you weary bloggers. I understand the toll a daily blog will put on you. We all have to be clever and have laugh tracks applied to our blog. Revolt!! join countless others and say boring things! Talk about everyday life with boring analogies! For exaqmple: "My son seemed to be better than I was on Saturday at a game called Pokemon. I lost a couple games to him." There, I take pride and solitude with the fact that I stated the facts and presented no sarcasm, irony or whimsy in those two sentences. Straight facts ,peeps, is what this blog nation was founded on. I say to you now, be boring - its the new and real thang!
Wow I just read a few other blogs and you guys have already applied my theory!

Kidding!
Later


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Man - what is up with everyone?!?!? Maybe some people actually got a life and decided they don't have time for silly blog spots!

Kirk Wimberley said...

I am obviously the king of boring blogs, but even I have let down the family. Can I make excuses, please? OK OK, I won't. I'll just try to get my priorities in line. HA!