CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2005

Disaster or Master

I sit trying to think of what to call my blog and my wife goes by the room and says something loving like ..."boy this house is a disaster" I think she's encouraging me to continue to blast my music..."disturbed" (that's the group) ..and blog away. I just shouted "honey you don't have to call me master". Bless her heart it's hard to be casual with someone as considerate as me. Well today was exhausting..watching "Troy"..reading the mafia's blogs and having a team meeting tonight. Told the kiddos they can't skip more than two classes - they are normally allowed four unexcused absences by their profs.- but they have proven to be "dumber than the day is long" so two absences is it. A lil Chili's for dinner with the family. Now blogging and heading over to my friends for ..kool aid and X box! Ohh yeahh my wifey cut my hair today. When I say cut I mean shaved it. Not Telly Savalas but Tom Cruise in Minority Report..minus the looks! So I got that to add to the looks of a haggard looking 34 going on 55 year old. One of my brillant freshman (who saw me two days ago) wanted to know if I got my hair cut... you gotta love the kiddos... I said nope not at all. Good grief, at least she can play. Whoops old Limp Bizcuit just said something I'm sure the kids won't repeat. Darn CD! Gotta roll Kool Aid ain't getting any colder and NCAA football game calls!

Later

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

What did you eat at Chili's? What flavor kool aide? Maybe you should post pictures of your hair cut for all of us to point and laugh at I mean see.

Kirk Wimberley said...

Yeah Jeff...really...tell us what flavor of Kool Aid. :)

Jeff said...

Its a new flavor..Miller Light... its french for blueberry flavored. Chilis menu grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. not as good as chicken fried chicken but i'll live..maybe! If i posted a pic i would get to many hits on my blog from all the hotties! (women from 18-45)dreamin again!

Kelly said...

Not sure I like being called "wifey" - and what's up with "lil".

Thanks for watching the kids while I go to God's gift for women - I mean the Gap. By the way - I love your hair!

Alicia said...

I ALMOST mistook you for Brad Pitt today on Maplewood.
.....that was you I saw at Maplewood/Midwestern wasn't it? Looked like you were coming from Wendy's. What do they have that's on the "healthy" diet?

Kirk Wimberley said...

WOW!! Welcome aboard Alicia! I'm glad you finally decided to crossover from the voyeurs to the bloggers! :)

Jeff said...

Alicia - Well well...I did see you today you looked a bit bewildered! Stunned to see ole brad driving my truck. The world's driest baked potatoe was todays lunch! ughhh