CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Test time!

O.K. - The list of people that I put up on my blog yesterday are not the only people I know or my only friends. I do have few close friends and many acquaintances but trust me these are not the only ones I recognize. I realize I have a sister(Lion) and an oldest son (retriever). I am not a beaver thererfore I did not think for 2 hours before I typed my blog. (You beavers have some issues). I also am not trying to paint anyone in a corner, God made you all unique and beautiful. Some are just not blessed with the excellance of the retriever personality. Here are some suggestions:
* You will be different sometimes at work than you are at home. If I was pure retriever at MSU we would have a few more problems. I have to show a little Lion at times. If I showed Lion at home we would have a lil more issues with the Lioness who currently resides at 4207 Highland.
*You also will usually not be one pure personality trait - in fact you will be more of two combined. That is why some otters are different from other otters. Different fur/mixed secondary personality traits.

Homework time!
www.new-life.net/persnty1.htm
Go here and at the bottom click the personality test - it will take a few minutes of your time. Then I want to know what the first and second highest personality trait is. Very easy and keep an open mind. Not everyone is a blessed retriever

Mine was - Retriever - 24/Beaver 14

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I took the test you listed. I got a 32 on Lion, 26 on Beaver, 6 on Otter and 4 on Retriever. So I guess I have a bit of a mix.

Josh

Kelly said...

I got 24 Lion 18 Otter 8 Beaver and 8 Golden Retreiver

Kirk Wimberley said...

In true beaver spirit, I will list my results in order of dominance.
26 otter, 22 beaver, 20 golden retriever, 16 lion. :)

Anonymous said...

Lion 20, Otter 20, Golden retriever 18, and Beaver 16...

Thanks for including me in your list of people...

I went on to see how I measured on the Myers-Briggs sudo test. I used to be an ENFP and now I'm supposedly an ISFJ that's quite a change. I know you like figuring out people - just thought you might have some insight to how that works. :)

The Blog Voyeur ;)

Kirk Wimberley said...

The Myers-Briggs test is the one I took, which I believe is the "official" personality test. So who is the Blog Voyeur...Amy B?
:)

Anonymous said...

no equity home loans