CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Inside the actor's studio

Well I love this show. Its on Bravo and James Lipton interviews a celeb. (usually A list) for an hour. Its big time entertainment. Well He does something at the end...He asks ten questions to each guest every episode. The same ten every show. So heres the questions...
1. Whats your favorite word? Dad..love my Dad and love being called Dad.
2. Least favorite word? Can't.. I have a problem with hearing excuses (I have 'em too) but can't is the ulitimate excuse.
3. What turns you on? Humor... I love being around someone with the same sense of humor as myself!
4. Turns off? People talking about me or others. I do it too but.. not very much. Drives me insane!
5. Sounds you love? My sons laughter
6. Sounds you hate? Phone ringing..thats no joke..I hate it!
7. Profession (other than yours )you want to attempt? Teacher or F.B.I. agent
8. Profession you would not want to attempt? Anything based on commission as pay.. especially sales (cars)
9. Favorite curse word? I really try not to cuss but... S*** is said under my breath every time we get scored on.
10. If heaven exists (I know it does but thats how the question is phrased) what do we hope to hear at the gates? "Welcome Jeff, lets talk".

Alright now if your reading this I wanna hear your answers!!!!!

Later

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I must say that when James Lipton does it you are only allowed to answer one word - but since you didn't - I won't either!

1. What's your favorite word? family
2. Least favorite word? Hate
3. What turns you on? laughter
4. Turns you off? arrogance
5. Sounds you love? my boys voices on the phone
6. Sounds you hate? my work phone ringing
7. Profession (other than yours )you want to attempt? doctor
8. Profession you would not want to attempt? accountant
9. Favorite curse word? I don't like any cuss words but I may say "what the hell" every now and then!
10. If heaven exists (I know it does but thats how the question is phrased) what do we hope to hear at the gates? "Thanks for believing I died for your sins- come see who else did!"

Alyssa said...

Ben says:
fav word: serindiputous (thanks Ben could you not have picked an easier word to spell?

Least fav word: the

Turn ons: my wife

turn offs: all other females (good answer!!)

sounds you love: drums

sounds you hate: woodwin instruments

proffesion like to try: hot air ballon driver

proff not want to try: the line painter on a highway

fav curse word F+++ how original

heaven ?'s - come on in

Anonymous said...

1. grandsons
2. can't
3. smile/hug
4. winning
5. birds
6. loud voices/arguement
7. photographer
8. plant manager
9. don't cuss but probably damn
10. Welcome, I love you

Kirk Wimberley said...

1. Whats your favorite word? food
2. Least favorite word? diaper
3. What turns you on? intelligence/wine
4. Turns off? Phonies
5. Sounds you love? laughter
6. Sounds you hate? Booming of car stereos
7. Profession (other than yours )you want to attempt? Football coach
8. Profession you would not want to attempt? gastrointestinal physician
9. Favorite curse word? I'm not telling you what I say in my road rage fits. :)
10. If heaven exists what do we hope to hear at the gates? "Welcome home! Come walk with me and I'll give you all the answers to questions you've pondered your entire life on earth!"