CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Optimisim? What in the world?

Hey ya'll I want everyone to know I have an awesome team. I decided in December to stop being the coaching director for my club (Xpress soccer club) and just coach two teams in the club(less administrative duties).. Well I had the first game with my new team....Wow. I have been blessed with the best team in my 12 years of coaching club and I love it!. We had our first scrimmage tonight, this team is awesome..it's a boys team that is 14 yrs. old but Im telling you, its awesome. The funny thing is ..I really was wondering why I had to coach this team and now I know. What a great lesson...can you tell me who's in control?? ( The Lord) I just have to really be humbled by the fact that I have the chance to coach these boys. What a great start to the Spring Break week!

Later!

0 comments: