CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday

Well tonights going to be fun. Rider H.S. vs. Old High in Women's soccer. Heres a little background, Rider had not lost to Old High for 7 yrs. then my best friend started coaching at Old High and he has managed to defeat Goliath...Once. 1-9 against them but this year is different. In the first game three weeks ago they got totally dominated but manged to score late in the game and hold on to win. Old High got out shot 17-3 but scored and won. So Rob is now 2-9 against Rider. This year however is a great one for Old High 21-1is there record right now! If he wins again tonight or even ties he is district champ, if he loses by more than a goal then he is second. Its going to be fun times. I recruit and coach club with the girls from both schools so that adds some adventure. Basically I try to go unnoticed at these games. I think we all know my policy on socializing. Kelly and the kids will go with me so it should be fun times had by all!
Its in the mid 60's today so we finally had a chance to go outside. The neighborhood kids are all playing and I just got done mowing. Dakota realized if she put her soccer ball in my line of mowing that I would kick it away and she could go retrieve it. After 30 minutes of this she is now dead asleep on our couch while I blog and watch bball!! Who knows where my wife is..we do have about seven boxes of Southern Living stuff in the house so maybe shes delivering her stuff. Oh well...its a great friday: sunny, work done and nothing to do but watch sports!!!

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

So who won? I am on the edge of my seat!!! No really I am actually somewhat interested. I also want to say that I am very proud of you for blogging on when everyone else has seemed to put the blog on the back burner. I plan to return hopefully soon but have been much to busy to even think about it lately. Tnight started Addison's first spring break ever.....my how fast they grow up. Soon she will be doing beer bongs at Panama City Beach. I bet she can't beat her mama's record though.jk