CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

NCAA/Laundry

Its almost time! Tomorrow morning March Maddness begins. The emotions that are welling up in me right now are almost overwhelming. I may be a little over dramatic but I'm not far off. 64 teams playing for a national championship. Its flat out fun!! As long as the kids are quiet and the wife is off doing whatever it is she is going to do tomorrow, this brillance should go off without a hitch. No soccer practices, private practices and as far as I know no responsibilities. Oh I know what your thinking "what a jerk" he is going to shirk all of his resp. for stupid basketball. Hold on though, there are commercials! I can be a three minute problem solving, conversation holding, attention giving, run to the fridge Dad/Hubby! I'm telling you I am a prize! In all honesty the games start around 10 a.m and end close to 11pm so there is time before this all starts for me to help out around the house. It really is only thurs. - Sun. so next Monday! I'm all about being super Dad/hubby again (next week).
I did however decide on Monday, when my wife was at work and me and the boys were spring breaking, to do laundry. Not just laundry but I wanted to do all the laundry and fold it all. Well I may have been a tad confident. That laundry stuff stinks. I did watch four episodes of 24 (season three DVD) while doing this but man we have a lot of clothes. Alyssa, I would never want to imagine the amount of clothes the Turner's have. I did get 75% done and put away. 90% was cleaned but I have no clue which shirts belong to which boy so putting those away requires help. All I know is GAP is a word I'm tired of folding!

Later

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

yes laundry is a nightmear around here. My goal is to get enough clothes to wear something new every day and we would not have to worry about doing laundry. Good for you though Jeff. I think it is odd however that the "dads" do not know where there kids clothes go. I mean they are your kids to, and it does not take too much extra effort to pull open a drawer full of tshirts and realise this is the tshirt drawer. But good job non the less.

Jeff said...

Its not just about "pulling open a drawer" I have to take the shirts in there out and see on there tag which size they are to determine which drawer id Alec's or Evan's. Then put the folded clothes in that corresponding drawer. Its almost to complicated to explain much less accomplish.

Kirk Wimberley said...

No NCAA bracket for me. A few years ago, Mike Modano played in his 1000th hockey game, and the only damned thing on TV was NCAA basketball!! I can't believe anyone would think ANY basketball game was more important than THAT!! So...I have rebelled ever since. I refuse to watch or even pay attention to March Madness. Madness? It was MADNESS to not air Modano's 1000th game!! Anyway...hey Jeff, I was counting on you to help us move all day Saturday. So I'll see you Saturday morning at 10am. We should finish up around 11pm. OK? HA! Kudos on the laundry!!