CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dogs

O.k. first of all, where is everyone? Kirk I will pay you good money if you just put up a one word blog. Nothing creative just anything different than what you have up.
I have an assignment for everyone else. My friend Dail told me about gone2thedogs.com - you all need to go there and take the doggie quiz. It will tell you which dog you are. I my friends am a Afghan Hound a rather ugly breed that is intelligent, used for hunting, aloof and good with kids. What are you?? I think my wife is a cross between a doberman and rottweiler. I'm kidding because I care. Alrightyyy lets get to it people -take the ten question test and let me know what doggie you are!!

Later

2 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

OK I'll update my blog, but only if you'll really pay me good money!
I am a Bearded Collie, which in my opinion is an ugly, long haired, canine that makes me rather uncomfortable calling a "dog". However, he makes a fine family pet that is reliable with children. Known for its bounce and exuberance, the Beardie will charm you with his joyous, affectionate, happy-go-lucky ways. Playful and lively with an always-wagging tail, it makes the perfect companion for children.
I was hoping for a lab or boxer...

Alyssa said...

something terrior. Looks like a miniture sheep dog. I could be cuter I think. I think I am more palmeranian material. This test is bogus! ha ha