CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Good times

Well what's up? We had a good couple of days here in Jeffland. Today the boys both had soccer games and I'll let my wife talk with you all about them...but they were fun. No stress about how Alec and Evan are playing. I am a tad competitive so it's a challenge for me to stay composed when they play. After the games I got to come home and sleep!! all afternoon - I have been getting up every morning at 6:00a.m. It's my way of keeping my MSU girls in check, we lift or run. Well it's slowly killing me. Anyway I got to sleep today then we went to Luby's for kids eat free night. Fun times.
I found out this week that one of my girls has gotten pregnant. She was a starter soooo it was a blow to the program. Plus I have coached her since she was 14 (my club team) sooo it was kinda sad. I liked having her on the team. She is going to keep the baby and her and her boyfriend are planning to stay together. The girls were kinda shocked so it made our practices interesting for a couple of days.
We have two spring games tomorrow so I get to get up early again..fun. We go up to Oklahoma and play two club teams. Their just scrimmages...we are allowed to play on four different dates and have 45 days to practice in. Soccer is a fall sport in the NCAA so this is just a way of keeping the girls in shape and to start working with the younger players (the seniors don't work out in the spring).
I hope things are going well for everyone!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good times here as well. Addison and I had a girls day and went out to lunch followed by a day of shopping. Ben's bday is coming up so we got his presents and then I few things for me to of course!!! I got him an MP3 player and a duel layer internal burner with sight script, then told him all about it whenI got home. His bday is 9 days away but I can't keep a secret that long. It kills me!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.