CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Oprah asks Jeffy

O.K. its the time in the show for Oprah to ask Jeff to list his favorites!
Fav Cereal: Life - simple yet sweet
Fav. meal: dinner - love the anticipation
Fav Food: chicken fried chicken
Fav cocktail: Miller Light
Fav game: Risk - Poor lil Joshy (Burgess) always had to take his lumps at the hands of the master
Fav time of the day: Night - not tired and peaceful at the house!!
Fav gift to give: any toy to the boys when I come back from a trip!
Thing I can't live without : phone (kiddin) umm hard one Oprah - I would say television! Sad but true
Fav show of all time : Soprano's - not even close
Fav holiday - Christmas : songs, weather, family, presents (giving of course not receiving) righttt
Fav quote : "Prepare for the worst, when it happens you will be prepared" - Jeff Trimble
Fav subject in school:History!!
Fav teacher: Mr. Jackson/Dr. Grill - history high school teacher/psych. Prof. in college

"Before I go Oprah, I would also like to clear up the rumor about me and Jennifer Garner.... We are just friends, our professional relationship is to valuable for us to risk a romance!"

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

ha ha ha That Jennifer part was halarious! Maybe we could work something out since she is dating my hubby!