CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Movie Time

We watched Briget Jones: Edge of insanity or something like that last night. If Colin whats his face could be a more boring character in this movie I would be shocked. I like the actors in movies to look like a normal human and be not to pretty but good gosh poor Renee' looked a lil to much like us everyday people. Who ever decided showing less of Hugh Grant would be a good move for this film deserved the 5,000 dollars this film made. Other than those few points it was a breath of fresh air cinematically. I did however see Ray the other day and it was wonderful!! Jamie Foxx was awesome - any time you can watch a film and forget who the actor is and buy 100% into whom their playing- you got a winner!! I really enjoyed the story also. This Blockbuster.com thing is about the best. I am watching the mail box for....Metallica :Some kind of Monster. It starts out as a behind the scenes Documentary on the group but actually catches the band right as James Hetfield(lead singer) leaves because of numerous problems!! You have to watch the movie to find out how it turns out but I cannot wait - my lil metal heads! I have had the joy of seeing Metallica in concert so this film will be fun for me. I would like to appeal to all the reraders of this blog to give me a lil feedback on some current movies they really liked - my que for my blockbuster account is getting low!! Let me know boys and girls what dvd/films you have enjoyed recently.

Later

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Chris rented Napoleon Dynamite a few weeks ago beause apparently Kid Kradduck talks about it frequently. It was hilarious, we both laughed all the way through. In a way he reminded me of myself in high school--especially the big honkin' glasses. Funny!

Alyssa said...

Sideways was decent in a wine making sort of way. You will either love it or hate it. We really have not seen allot of movies lately which is amazing! But when I see a good one I will be sure and let you know. An awsome classic if you have not seen it yet is True Romance. It is an oldie but a goodie that we rescently watched again. You would think it was a chick flick love story by the name but it is gangster yo! Christain Slater and Brad Pit!