CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Do we always have to give a title?

How is everyone out there?? I had a great weekend and once again it revolved around soccer, getting sick, getting pulled over and watching the draft! We had three soccer games this weekend. My 90 boys won both their games to go 5-1-1 on the season. All we have is two tournaments left and then we are done. The girls (87's) lost two games: one we only had 10 players and the other we forfeited. Dedicated girls! They have one game left and then we are done.
I get back Sunday afternoon and played a coed soccer game (my wife scored) and it started raining. So we continued to play because this thing is a game like the national championship and there is no way we should stop it. I mean countries are depending on the game being completed! I may be a little bitter about the rain game I have to admit. After the game I feel like death warmed over. So I did the only smart thing I have done in a while and go to bed at 9pm...I felt like a champ the next morning!
So I jump out of bed feeling good and hop in my truck to head for the work place. Enter the motorcycle cop...time for Jeffy to get pulled over and find out he left his wallet at home, along with my updated insurance information, and oh yea... inspection sticker out of date because front tire almost completely bald. So if your keeping count thats a total possible ticket count of 4. I have to admit the cop thought it was funny(how busted I actually was) and gave me two tickets both of which can be dismissed when I get them updated.
How about them cowboys in the draft. I would love to give a shout out to the 'boys. We are going to have one tight defense next year all my peeps! We drafted two top level defensive linemen (One pass rusher and one guy who can play down on the line or play linebacker). We got them both in the first round and the experts are giving us an A+ for the draft. I can hear the excitment from ya'll! Well have a good week I would apoligize about not updating til today but Kirk's blog is still talking about the weekend of the 10th.

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

I'm trying to be optimistic about the Cowboys' draft, but I don't know anything about the guys we drafted. I just know Dallas has not been too successful recently in drafting or signing defensive linemen (Ekuban and Marcellus Wiley for example). I had to laugh at your cop story...because I've been there done that. I guess I'll go update my blog...