CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 18, 2005

Boredom

I'm telling you - another weekend and the same schedule. Soccer games all day Saturday and Sunday. Kelly was gone at the women's retreat and my parents were in town but I was in Dallas. It was a good time with my parents. They came in on Wednesday and got to see the boys play their soccer games and spend some time with all of us. Its well documented how I handle change but it was a good visit for me also. I have two more weekends of travel and then a break from the drive to dallas!! love it! I'm telling you nothing has really happened this weekend but those dang games. We won all four - 2 for my u-15 boys and 2 for my u-19 girls! So that was good but like I said got back late both nights. With the gas prices being so high it makes it wonderful to drive two hours one way to Dallas. I'm sure everyone else had a great weekend and I will blog about something exciting I'm sure tomorrow!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

yeah well try having all day long morning sickness!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Hey Jeff...what were you saying again about my man, Chuck Liddell? If you'd like to see the masterful performance, as well as some other VERY GOOD fights, let me know. I have it saved on TIVO and I can make a VHS for you. If you like UFC, you would love this one! Well worth the money!!