CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 30, 2005

Top Threes!

This is two blogs in a row so if you missed yesterdays I guess you could go back (I'm under the assumption people check this).

I love listssss so here we go!!

Top Three things (in order)...

Worry about: Finances, Next year's season, Family health
Hats I wear: Camo Bo Sox, MSU Star one, Bengals cap
Coolest guys on film: George Clooney, Vince Vaughn, Brad Pitt
Best Bible stories: Moses in Egypt, Daniel, Noah and the ark
Vacations: Hawaii, London, East Coast trip with Mom, Dad and Lisa
Brands of soccer gear: Adidas, Nike, Puma
Football Teams: Cowboys, Bengals, Packers
Super Hero Villains: Joker, Lex Luther, Bane
"Coolest" Actresses: Kate Beckinsale, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston
Places I hate to visit: Portales N.M., Canyon Tx., Searcy Ark.
Fav. sports: Hockey, Football, Soccer
Music singers/Groups: Metallica, Garth Brooks, Manilow!!
T.V. shows: Sopranos, Amazing Race, Lost
Best meals of the week: Sun. (long john silvers), Mon. (steak at Rob's), Tues. (Fried Chicken)
Best Meals my wife makes: Potato Soup, Roast with potatoes, Quiche'
Books I've read: Pet Semetary, Frontiersmen, Gods and Generals
Worst Films I've seen: Pet Semetary II, Hellraiser, Vanilla Sky

Thats it folks I can't list everything - gotta save more for another day that I need to fall back on.

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

looks like I am the only one that checks this. I was surprised that Jannifer Garner did not make your list. Although I am sure you are upset as i am that she is having my boyfriends baby.

Dail said...

Nice Top Three's! Debbie sent me one of those things so I put it on my blog. Did you watch the Penn State Game?