CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shout out!

O.K. dang it, Ben left so I have to try to cheer my friend Alyssa up! I gotta be funny...gotta be funny. The best way for my humor to come thru is.. for me to make fun of someone I know completely...my wife! I'm kidding. Time to get the "Jeff Trimble" ego in check

If I were a car I'd be a... a Honda Accord - consistent and good gas mileage - I'm not the sexist choice but I'm consistent - I know, you single women, stay back I'm taken!.

If I were a color I'd be... Tan - lets not get crazy people..no need to get all bright or too dark!

If I were a Movie I'd be... Raising Arizona - off beat humor with no box office results - OUCH!

If I were a store I'd be... American Eagle - no one gets more mileage from plaid and flannel than me!

If I were single I'd be... A loser no one thinks.."Consistent and old school" is sexy.

If I were a mechanic, carpenter, lawyer, accountant, judge, doctor, anything to do with details I'd be.... broke!

We will be praying for Alyssa and for Ben. Alyssa please don't break the guy with your "depressed so I need to spend money" phase!!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

thanks Jeff! You put a smile on my face for the first time today. Maybe I should put on my lip plumping lipstick to go with the look of my plump eye lids. Tan thats a good one, and well suited I might add. Although I think you are tan with a touchof blush! You are a pretty funny guy. Thanks for the cheer, can you kkep them coming. Come on Jeff can be funny all the time can't he? Consistantly funny perhaps??

Jennifer said...

What a gret guy you are to make Alyssa laugh. Unfortunately, I'm not the funny one in our family. Whay's this I hear about Kelly's cocain addiction?