CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

6 a.m.

Well it has begun! My annual spring workout regime is under way. The torture or as in shape people say "workout" starts at 6a.m. every morning. I have done this a couple of other times and it has worked. The other couple of times I had friends (thank you Chris and Corey) to keep me on schedule. This will be a challenge but I'm pretty good once I start a routinue at keeping it. I know thats hard to believe. Its one of the only advantages of my lil consistency disorder. I have really no problem getting up in the morning - one of the only advantages of being hyperactive. Its really just a matter of helping my workout routinue with watching what I eat. Now theres a problem. Lets talk about that. Sunday afternoon I have had Long John Silvers for the last 50 Sundays that I have been in Texas. Tuesdays I always hope my wife takes her night to go to Hastings so she'll go before she leaves to get fried chicken for me and the boys to eat. I also absolutely love any kind of potato, the only real thing I have going for me is I don't like sweets.
The day starts at 6a.m only because my dumb dog needs out everyday at 6 and I need to get up there to worlout before 6:30 so I just let her out and then get dressed and go. One thing is for sure I'm ready for bed by about 10pm. Well wish me luck and lets see how long this will last...

Later

4 comments:

Josh said...

Jeff,

Good luck! I'm the same way in terms of sticking with something once I get it going. I've been doing my workouts in the morning for about a year now. However, I also have food issues, so it's at best an attempt to stay even.

josh

Jeff said...

I totally know what your saying - its so hard - I'm starting small with eliminating my butter popcorn that I eat every night! Hey its just awesome that we're trying -thats my point and I'm sticking to it!

Dail said...

Have I got a work out for you!

Josh said...

Dude,

get back on the wagon! Where are your posts????

Josh