CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 02, 2006

howdy

The 6 am torture sessions are still going on. The fact that I get up is the torture, the actual lifting and running is not bad. I'm telling you I got to a very uncomfy feeling with the gut that I was carrying around. I know its not always about the numbers on the scale. I actually will probably have bigger numbers on the scale or stay the same. Obviously the muscle I put on will conteract the fat I take off. I just have one goal lose the gut!!! Dropping deep fried food is my second decision for torture. Thats very painful.
Its been a very uneventful couple of weeks. I'm not a update you about my day type of blogger. I stand here and apoligize. I need to find the fun and eventfulness of each day and blog about it!
I'm listening to Bowling for Soup - the Ohio song - I love this group. There actually from Wichita Falls and now live in Denton. They always have hilarious and fun songs!!
The semester is off and running - one arrest, one suspected weed smoker, and a couple recovering knee injuries. This is going to be a fun type of semester. We did sign a bunch of new girls for next year and added some needed speed and hopefully goal scoring ability. Well rock on my peeps and keep shooting for the stars!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I here ya on the torture regimin, but I am 2 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight and back into (not all) but some of my jeans!!!!

Dail said...

I can take care of your weed smoker!