CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 16, 2005

Homeward

I love the snow, the North, my parents and sister but hate the drive home. I'm what some would call a worrier, others a pessimist (I personally like a realist). The 16 hours of driving are not fun filled. I will be honest and say they are somewhat peaceful especially considering we are taking a couple boys, pregnant wife, suitcases, presents and a black Lab. I just hate the possibility of bad weather and longgg drive. We will try to leave on Saturday morning early, which means an hour after I plan to leave ( for the above reasons), and drive straight through to the glorious state of OHIO. It is a pretty drive and not usually that many problems with traffic. I plan to watch football all day on Sunday and then slowly get stir crazy as the week goes on and I sit in my house. No its not that bad, we will play in the snow, go see a movie, out to eat and all that jazz. I do like the time with family its the drive that gets me. The next time we talk it will be from a computer in my old bedroom in the Trimble household.

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Drive safe! On the way you can play a game called 101 reasons why we should go back to Hawaii. I'll help get you started...nummber 1> Because the Turner family is just so amazing it is hard to be away from them. #2 Alyssa's grilled salmon. #3 I still have not gone on a shark attack. #4Alyssa has a new store to show Kelly! let me know what you come up with. Have a happy holiday! Enjoy your bordom, I know you love it!