CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vacation

I have made it 7 days at my parents and 5 at my inlaws. Its been fun. I am ready for the warmer weather of Texas. I like the cold weather but this rainy 50 degree weather is a little to in between for me. Either snow so we can sled or get warm so we can get outside.
Christmas went well - its fun being an adult because there is not as many things that I want and the few I do, I'm lucky enough to get. I really wanted a Ohio State jersey, the second season of Nip Tuck and Madden 2006 - got 'em all!! I also got a cool book about the CIA from my sis!
I now enter into the slowest time of the year, not much to do with my team and almost done with recruiting. I watch a lot of high school games and spend more time with the boys. Its not a bad gig.
Kelly asked me the other day if I ever thought what life would be like with Owen in the family. I really haven't thought about it much. A baby again - its been six years since Evan was a baby. I am going to have a small adjustment to my routine. Baby's tend to render me useless. I'm not really good with them - their fun to hold but the whole vulnerability of the child freaks me out. I'm much better with my maturity level - the famed toddlers! Anyway it will be another wild ride with the whole baby stage. Thank goodness my beautiful wife is great with the small creatures.

later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Finally something I can relate to, presents and babies! I am glad you are surviving Christmas vacation and I look forward to your boring work season because I get to see more of you in blog world. I was thinking about trying to be creative in my blogs again one day soon. Seeing as I have so much time on my hands these days I thought it would be fun!

Dail said...

Glad your back!