CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What??

We made it, we are now in the Buckeye state (Ohio). It was a good trip. Drove 95% of the way but I'm not complaining - it seems the older I get the more controlling I seem to get. Very odd for me.
Sunday was not a good day. How in the world do the Cowboys get their meal money stolen from them that bad. The Redskins - are you kidding me? How do we let the Deadskins beat us up like elementary school children on a junior high playground? We can't run the ball and we have the Statue of Liberty back there as a QB. Bless Bledsoe's heart he is good but we have to hold our blocks for thirty seconds to let him get set or he's a dead man. The defense is just getting wore down and our special teams, well there, special alright. Special like when you stick your finger in a light socket four straight times, expecting not to get shocked each time.
Heres the cherry on top of my brocoli sundae. Johnny Damon has signed with the Yankees. Alyssa, that would be like the Gap selling all its product to Kmart and Kmart raising the prices. No clue if that helps but thats all the analogies I have for you. Johnny the heart of my beloved Bosox has signed with the %$#@&*@*&^%$# yankees. Honesty Johnny, the yankees? I can honestly say that hearing that news really put me in a bad mood. My wife always teases me about taking my sports to seriously but I told her the news and she was amazed. I'm sure inside she was outraged - she hides her feelings well. I'm really not sure what to do now - be mad at the Red Sox's for not working hard to resign him orrrr mad at Johnny "the Traitor" Damon for well being a traitor. I'll stick with my anger for the long haired Damon. I have nothing more to say the pain is still to real!

Later

1 comments:

Dail said...

You I understand being upset about the bo sox. I'm still trying to wrap myself around Kel being upset about it. Balmy 66 here tommorow enjoy the cold!

P.S. finished the task you had me working on No major surprises