CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cowboys Game

I got the chance to go to the Cowboys game Sunday against the Chiefs! What a great game. We, of course, won the game. I had a chance to be in a giant suite and eat lunch during the game with T.V.'s so I could watch other games at the same time. Are you kidding me? I decided to sit outside with "the people" and be a real fan. Ahhh the sacrifices us big timers make to be amoungst the "lil people". It was a great time though. I would like to personally thank my beautiful wife for giving me the opportunity to go. Although it would have been a major blow to our marriage if she decided to balk at the idea. We leave on Saturday for the great North and the fun will begin. Ahh the fun of Christmas break: watching the kids, sitting watching t.v., reading a book and the most important thing- not answering my phone!!

Later

0 comments: