CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost?

My precious wife and I have rented the first season of Lost. I watched the first three episodes last night - bed time 3:00a.m. Magnificent!! Phenomenal! J.J. Abrams - creator - is a genius. I am hooked. Matthew Fox is one cool dude. Anyway I thought the scenery is awesome (I know its shot in Hawaii, Alyssa) , characters are well developed, and the story line is very well written. If I had three thumbs then it would be three thumbs up!
We won our game - two in a row! A cold front blew in during the game and it was a thirty mile an hour wind all game so it made it a tad difficult to play controlled - for all you non coaches that's like playing out of control. Coach lingo can be very hard to understand! We did play well and won the game - so happiness rules again until we play tomorrow night against another ranked team.
I've gained my five extra pounds I always do in season - eating out fourteen times a week. Discouraging! I have got to start running in the mornings. My diet is a wreck. Salt and fried foods seem to have taken my body hostage! Here I am complaining and I can't stand when people act like they have no control over themselves. Choices, Jeff its all in the choices you make!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Lost is awsome!!! I hope you have Tivoed the first and second episode of this season so you can start watching it when you get caught up with season one. Let me just say awsome! They showed the season premier at Waikiki on a big screen on the beach with all the cast members present. We did not go but that would have been way cool! My hairdresser's husband is an extra for that show. It is my only claim to fame I guess! MAybe next time you come to Hawaii you can be an extra. I heard they were looking for a guy with a few extra pounds who could slam down some fries with a side of grease!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Lost? I get lost jusy trying to keep up with all of the tv shows you guys talk about! My 3Am bedtimes, when they occur, are a result of playing Madden 2005 or something. Not watching tv - I'd fall asleep. However, I set my TIVO to record Arrested Development and War at Home, just to see if I might like to watch something regularly. I did enjoy 2-3 hours of David Blaine's street magic last night though. That man is amazing!!