CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 03, 2005

Personality victory

There are a few people we all have trouble getting along with. Well add a competition factor into that equation and its really fun winning certain games. Sunday was one of those games. The coach from Mesa State gets on my nerves at times. He yells for his girls not to worry all there doing is playing the ball long .. Well excuse me but your defenders are slow and we have had three breakaway opportunities in the last five minutes. He also, when he got lucky enough to tie the game, asked his girls to waste time to get to overtime. I know he wanted that but to yell across the field to his player to waste time is bush league! Then taking about forty minutes to shake my hand after the game was more than enough for me to take him off my schedule for next year. We did win the game and I am happy with our three game winning streak butttt we have our rivals - West Texas University next! That game will be up there (Canyon, Texas) a place where we have never won. Fun times!
I won my first Fantasy Football league game this week! The rookie has a victory! I have a new energy and will be a force to be reckoned with from now on out!
West Wing is slowly getting back to being a better show. Still the writing is good not great and there using only Josh in there prominent story lines. I'll survive though.
I got my new paycheck today - got a raise but funny thing - its twenty dollars fewer than before - thank you my new dental and health insurance... Depressing. Well I still have my looks (lost those day I was born), my health (my stomach is burning and I'm due for skin cancer at anytime), my family..Well that's a great thing so I'll cling to that (honey I'm going to Rob's tonight for Monday night football).
I have found that the relaxing, positive, loving KLOV is a new favorite. Its a Christian music station and I kinda like it!

Later

3 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Congrats on your OFFL win! You still have a chance to run up the score tonight. Since you have the starting RB for each team, you have the potential to score a TD on every single play tonight (minus special teams plays)! Don't get too cocky though, Peyton could go scorelss again next week. :) Ya gotta love fantasy football!

Jennifer said...

Isn't health and dental insurance great. We got a raise when we moved here but insurance ate it all up. By the way Peyton is a great quarterback. Keep your faith ...he will egt back on track!!

Amy said...

OK, Jeff. Could you at least change the title to this post? I check everyday and am getting tired of reading "Personality Victory" over and over. Not that it's not a clever title -- it was...two weeks ago. I know, I know, nobody is making me check your blog. I'm just saying.