CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 28, 2005

Good times

Well the White Sox won the world series and now thankfully there is no more baseball. Once the Reds and the Red Sox are out of it - the playoffs become dull.
My parents and sister just left after being here for close to a week and that went really well. It helps that both boys are in school so my sister, wife and mom can do things and not have to keep track of the boys and the chaos that involves. We won two and lost one while they were here so Dad got to see some games and some wins. Plus he fixed the boys treehouse so its good times for all the Trimble's.
The more I think about this boy thing the better I feel. After three months my college girls are wearing me out - so a twenty year opportunity of raising a girl may not be all its cracked up to be for me. Don't get frazzled I'm talking about myself. Realism and logic are a big part of my thinking (believe it or not) and the female creature can be at times different from those attributes. Guys are no slice of heaven but I can relate to a guy's mind set (obviously) a little better. Its getting old correcting a player and having them cry, then my assistant telling me that shes (player) had a bad day and thats why the player is crying. I'm also getting close to burnout time of the year and so this all is just basically venting. Right? Is it bad when your chest hurts and you have shortness of breath?

0 comments: