CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hottie

Whats up homies! Holy cow dressing up like a girl is no fun. If I now have your attention, I was a women's soccer player on Saturday night. My wife was the coach - it was good times. I'm sure I will never live this down but I can always say that I dressed like a female once in my life. The stuffed sports bra was the toughest challenge. It got very hot and good grief those straps rubbed the crap out of my shoulders. I do have the skinny legs of a girl so at least something looked good.
We won yesterday against one of the worst team in the league. I honestly about just checked out when we were down 1-0 with five minutes left buttt we scored and then won in double overtime. We finished the regular season 8-8 and have the conference tournament coming up this week. We will play Angelo State University (we beat them earlier this year) on Thursday and when we win (fingers crossed) we will play on Friday in the semi finals.
Tonight's trick or treat so fun times with Daniel Boone (Alec) and my lil dragon (Evan). I'm not big on candy so this "holiday" is a little wasted on Jeffy. My kids will have fun and it will be great walking twenty miles, dodging cars, telling the kids to share, and trying to stay a tight cohesive family!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hottie? You were a cute player, I'm glad you decided to go from the "B" to "C" cup....made a world of difference!

Anonymous said...

Great denver broncos desktop wallpaper blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on denver broncos desktop wallpaper. You can check out my forum about denver broncos desktop wallpaper if you have a chance.

Jennifer said...

Happy belated birthday!! Congrats on your wins. I never had you pegged to have a temper. We lovr the drama you provide in our lives.