CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Press Conference

I will never be a "big time player in a big time program" so I will hold my own little press conference.

"After a 2-4-1- start would this team be overrated, underrated, or par for course?"
With the injuries to a couple players and the teams I scheduled - I would have to say par for course.

"Same question but instead of team insert coach"
Well aren't you a nifty little reporter - next question!

"After beating Commerce will there be a let down against Texas women's University?"
Possible but not likely - we have had a week to come down from the win and reality is were going to have to work for every win.

"Jennifer Garner - married - disappointed?"
Tremendously

"Your a rookie coach in the OFFL (fantasy football league) and you are 0-3 - what's the deal?"
Well Peyton Manning is throwing like a school girl and my best receiver is on crutches for the year. Plus Ahman Green picked a great year to rush for twenty yards a game and treat the end zone like a disease! (something to stay away from)

"Rumor has it you have admitted to wanting a girl when your wife delivers your third child - true?"
Lies and innuendos will get you no where - that being said, it is true.

"Follow up question - why the sudden change?"
I really don't know - it would seem fun to have a daughter to take care of from birth till marriage - a welcomed and loved responsibility - hard to explain. I guess I would want to always feel needed.

"A recent fashion magazine has stated - and I'm quoting here - 'Jeff Trimble's fashion sense would make a hardened criminal cry like a two year old' - comment?"
Are you kidding me - My Nike's with khakis and a polo are all the rage on campus. Black shoes brown belt!

"Jennifer Garner - married - any other comments?"
Your trying to antagonize me now!

5 comments:

Josh said...

Coach,

You never call. Why?

Josh

Jeff said...

rather painful accident involving a phone and a butter knife - don't like to talk about it!

Kelly said...

Honey - you never cease to crack me up!!!

Love you

Alyssa said...

cute.....cute!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Rookies aren't supposed to win in the OFFL! But it's ok to score more than 8 points...go ahead!!