CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Classic!

I think this is what I get from not appreciating my 12-4 year last year. We have currently lost three games all in the last three minutes and all (of course) by one goal each. We have a good defense so close games are nothing new except for the fact that we usually win some!!
On the positive side I did get to watch my favorite romantic comedy - Notting Hill - on the trip! I love that movie. "Classic" "I'm just a girl standing in front of a guy wanting him to love her" Are you kidding me? If Julia Roberts said that I would - well who knows but it would break me! "classic" Everything that happens to Hugh Grant that's bad in the movie he responds with "classic" You have to love British humor!
We play Texas A&M @ Commerce tomorrow - 15th in the nation - Classic!
I watched 5 minutes of The Natural on T.V. the other day - why does the woman (Barbara Hershey) shoot Roy (Robert Redford) in the hotel room? Someone please tell me because it went to commercial after the scene and then I got distracted and didn't finish watching it! I need this answer!
Loving my Men's Bible study on Tuesday mornings but getting up early just about kills me. Monday night football at Rob's then the 6a.m. wake up is brutal - but I am going to make them both work or my name isn't Jeff Trumble!
Have I ever stated how much I hate the phone - I sit here and type and the thing just rings like crazy. Its not that I don't have the time to answer - I just hate talking to people on it!

Later

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad your name isn't Jeff Trumble!

Jeff said...

I did that on purpose!

Alyssa said...

good luck with the game tomroow..try to throw a win in there would ya? jk At least we know it is not your great coaching skills! That was not ment to be sarcastic, it was a compliment.

Josh said...

Jeff,

I read your blog each day and am enjoying it. I'm very sorry about how the season is going. I hope things turn around for you.

I haven't seen the natural, so I can't help you out there.

Cheers,
Josh