CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Therapy

I need therapy today so I'm blogging two days in a row. If you read my wife's blog you heard about my game. We did win but it may be a challenging year. You have to understand that challenging at MSU is a tad different. There is a big soccer tradition here and challenging is a season close to .5oo ( thats a even win/ loss record). Before I start to try to get everyone to tear up, its not like this is Notre Dame football. No one will get fired if the season turns out disappointing but it is rough dealing with parents, players and "know it alls" in the community if my team doesn't live up to expectations. Its early in the season and we have 14 more games so I'm sure it will be a fun blogging fall.
My poor wife is about to die. Her allergies are killing her and I'm sure the pregnancy is not helping. Pray for her.
Alec and Evan are doing well. I can't wait to see them play sometime soon. I have a few more games of being on the road then will be home a lot more and can hangout with them!

Later

0 comments: