CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Confessional

I, Jeffrey Scott Trimble, want a girl! I'm not lying, I would love to have a daughter! I want to have a girl who will tell my wife that.. " daddy is awesome" no matter what daddy does.
I want a cute lil girl I have to worry about and ...keep guys away from!
I wanna go prom dress shopping - you know why? - because it sounds like an adventure!
I wanna kick some guy's butt so that he will know how special my daughter is when he breaks her heart. ! Trust me I will!!
I wanna be 50 years old and know that I have a cute lil girl that relies on me to help her when she is out on a date! Call me Kate!
I want to walk a girl down the aisle.
I want to be the guy who is accused of pampering their one and only, ...their youngest child ....that - oh by the way - is a GIRL.
Sign me up! Kathryn Bella Trimble, if not, hey the third boy will do - it worked for the Mannings!! My oldest just pee'd in the shower standing up! That's a good consolation prize!
Later

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so sweet! Now you actually have ME wanting a girl!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Either you were too embarassed on Saturday to admit you wanted a girl, or you've had a rather quick change of heart. Just 2 days ago I recall you telling me that you want 3 boys so you can have as many chances to live your life through your boys as you can! HA! It's ok though, girls are awesome! I should know!! Good luck!! Her lil boyfriends will have to get through you AND her 2 older brothers! It's probably better that way...in my case...my son will be in heaven when his three older sisters have their cute lil girlfriends over for slumber parties!

Alyssa said...

I knew it! I knew the thought of a precious little girl would break yeah and make you realise that the Trimle family would just not be complete without that little baby girl up on her little princess pedistal! You are right to, they are daddy's girls, and it will be a whole new fantastic world for you! When is the ultrasound. Not that I don't already know what it is but it will be cool to have it confirmed!