CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My ......day

9:00a.m - drop my son off at preschool.

9:10a.m. - drive by our soccer fields and discover four nets missing off the goals. We have camp next week and would love to have nets on our goals...awesome

9:30a.m. - Go to the athletic department to ask about the absence of nets.

9:31a.m. - Compliance officer sees me and lets me know two players are ineligible and two have to take summer school to get eligible - phenomenal

9:45a.m. - Get to my office to e-mail four coaches and tell them I have over committed the number of coaches we need so we can't use them next week- Greattt

10:10a.m. - club manager for team calls and has heard a good player on my team might be trying out for a team in Dallas - Typical

10:30a.m. - Get a call from a player who wants to talk about her role on the team - Yippy

12:00p.m. - Lunch with my wife at On the Border - Halftime!

1:15p.m. - Met with player who might not be excited about my definition of her role on the team - not surprising

1:45p.m. - met with another player to discuss her ineligibility because of bad grades - Fun Times

2:30p.m. - receive information that other player who was thought to be ineligible because of transfer rules is actually eligible for next year - hope!

2:45p.m. - couple of the coaches actually understand about the camp issue - gaining ground

5:p.m. - At club practice have the boys put up a net so one down three more to go! - Alllrighttttt

5:50p.m. - my player confirms he is not leaving to tryout for another team - here we go

6:45p.m. home for a great supper - thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

touch times for coach Jeff (Gordon) Trimble

Alyssa said...

tough...ooops!