CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

bonus?

Well my wife is gone shopping today so I must remember in two hours to pick up my kids. Good grief no one wants the school calling trying to find out why my boys are still up there. I'm thinking tonight I have to feed and quite possibly bath the boys andddd put them to bed. My goodness I can't just sit and watch basketball and have the night time fairie get those things done. It will be a challenge but I think that I can accomplish these things and keep my mental health about me. Maybe I should clean the house for some bonus points. That sounds like work and knowing my wife theres probably nothin dirty in the dang house. HMMMMM what can I do that gets bonus points from the wife but requires no work?

Later

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

well you could try calling her every 5 minutes to tell her you are thinking of her. Girls love that when they are on a roll at the mall. So since you are home and I just called and got your answering machine I am guessing you were screening your calls and figured I was not worth talking to. hmmmph!

Anonymous said...

You could try doing something for her that is not manipulative and that would not be calculated to "get bonus points" with her. That might be a fresh approach.

Jeff said...

I was not home - i was at work. but i really don't even get off the couch when home to even screen calls. To lazy. the non manipulative thing is a great suggestion - whats my angle though?