CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sinus Headache?

I'm sitting here smiling because I'm pretty sure that my comment on Alyssa's blog will have her a lil angry. I was just simply trying to reach out and relate to a friend when she doesn't feel well. Comparing a "nasty lil sinus headache" to nausea from pregnancy I'm sure will endure me to all the female/mother types out there.
Good grief did I really have to take the Coed tournament that seriously? I played in goal for most of both games. I had the joy of a 50 yr. old man scoring a penalty kick on me but after that no goals were scored. I did run around a lil so I guess I got my exercise also. For some reason I decided to dive about five times so my lower back is now permantely displaced but really have kept my mouth shut with my wife's hyper extended knee. That was scary looking though!
How about Survivor! Spoiler Alert for those who have not watched the finale. You gotta love the fact that Tom won. He definately deserved it and Katie was killing me. My goodness she drove me insane - how in the world did she think she could actually win?? Oh well it was awesome to have Tom win - I did think the interview show afterwards was boringggggg. Anyways it was fun to watch the show - we had our neighbors over for the finale and had a good time. No knee injury's or no one throwing up from pregnancy so I think we're headed in the right direction!

Later

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Well soon the morning sickness thing will be hitting a little closer to home!!!

Kirk Wimberley said...

I dont know Jeff. I can't say Tom didn't deserve to win, but he sure started to get rather annoying. He was also very conniving but he hid behind the appearance of being a good 'ol boy. I was embarassed for Katie...she talked but never really said anything. Also, I was smelling a lil sumthin' between Ian and Katie, but it was never entertained in the reunion. What did you think?

Jeff said...

the whole reunion thing bothered me. I didnt really get anything out of it at all. I think the producers tried their best to get Tom painted in a bad light because the game wasn't even close at all. They tried to get it as suspenseful as possible. Katie and Ian - I think thats a good call!