CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

No Football? No Problem!

Holy Cow was Sunday fun. Thats how you take on a Sunday afternoon without football. The fire was definately a scary, adrenaline rush that I didn't see coming. If you missed my wife's blog out car port and roof of our house caught on fire. I was in the back with the dog and noticed a lot of smoke on the side of the house. Kelly was gone with Evan so I got our baby out and Alec then went back to get the dog. It was a very numb feeling as the fire was burning. The important thing was no one was hurt. I lost four flat screen T.V.'s that I had in the storage area - thats what I'm telling the insurance company! I'm kidding - I did lose two sets of cheap golf clubs and a lot of lawn tools. The insurance adjusters have already been out and things are starting to get rolling as far as recovering what we lost. Kelly can't wait, of course, to redesign our new car port or garage or who knows what she will come up with. Heres how that will go! We will get the check and then have some contractors come out. Kel will give them her plans and they will give the bid. She will then drop three things from her plans to get the price back to where we can afford it and we will then will get it built.
I'm addicted to the T.V. show The Shield. You have to remember my lil reader that I love to pick a show that interests me and buy the first season on DVD. If I like it then I sell Kelly's kitchenware to buy the second and third and so on seasons. I'm on the fourth season of this show and love it. I think the word to use is gritty! Its a lil hardcore as far as the violence but I enjoy it. I think the characters are very intriguing and I love the story lines. Don't you love my reviews! The next show I plan to get would have to be Rome on HBO. Anyone watch it? Well kids, keep your heads up, you all seem to be doing a good job - I'll blog more often!

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

I promise I won't tell Lou about the big screens! Hey, forget about the Shield and Rome and all that silliness, you need to be watching the "America's Game" series on the NFL Network (counting down the top Super Bowl teams of all time - INCREDIBLE TV for the NFL history buffs out there). Tonight is the 1966 Green Bay Packers with Vince Lombardi, Bart Starr, Ray Nitschke, etc.