CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15, 2007

My Logic!

Your wife telling you not to go...
The weather channel telling you not to go....
The school district cancelling all travel to Dallas...
What does Jeff do? He leaves to go watch games on Friday in Dallas knowing that getting back could be dicey! Getting there was perfectly fine and the games I watched were good but something wild happened Friday night.. the storm made it to the Metroplex. So Saturday I left Denton (100 miles from WF) at 8:00a.m. and arrived home at 1:30pm with no nerves left. Has anyone ever gone 20 miles an hour for approximately 60 miles? All the while sliding every 20 feet. Good night it was horrendous.
The NFL games were good this weekend and I had a fire going for three days straight so it was fun. The boys actually did great being inside this whole time. Taking my dog out in the cold was less than fun but hey I survived.
I also had one of my players that wants to walk on this spring get to school this weekend and go toa party, pass out, have two guys drive her back to the dorm, R.A. s get her in the building and she throws up in the foyer. So we're off to a great start this semester. I hope no one associated with my Athletic Director reads this blog!
I have been doing this lil Quiz things(Kirk, Jennifer, Kelly) and everyone quit asking the favorite color question - no one knows people's fav. color and no one cares if you do know. In fact its a tad weird if you know.

Later
Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you put the wrong answer for one - without a doubt. So, I really got a 80.

K

Kirk Wimberley said...

Hey Jeff...what's your favorite color?

I'm with Kelly, you put a wrong answer down. I've seen a ton of James Patterson books in your office!

Jeff said...

I have every book that King has written but there all at home. Its hard to recruit when you have the master of horror in your office library

Kirk Wimberley said...

touche