CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Game time!

O.k. one of the games that I watched was the Newlywed Game. Not for the stupid questions but actually I think the premise is awesome. Our office lunch this year they had all the department heads and their secretery's up there and it was hilarious. One Vice President had no clue about any of his secretery's hobbies or history. So in front of the blogging world I, Jeff Trimble, will challenge my wife, Kelly K. Trimble to see if she knows me as well as she thinks. I will dispense the questions and she shall (on my comment page) give her answers (guesses) and then in the next blog we will give the results.
Grading Scale:
Ten questions -
0 misses - You are right and I am an open book
1 miss - Everyone may miss one and feel no shame
2 misses - No biggie but lets focas and maybe listen to Jeff talk sometimes
3 misses - Maybe not as smart about Jeffy as you think
4 misses - "This is a dumb game and I'm barely trying"
5 misses - "I'm really supposed to want to listen to you?"
6 misses - ADHD
7 misses- "Hey I missed a few but did you watch Top Chef last night?"
8 misses- "Owen get out of the stuff, Scout stop biting me - why am I filling this thing out?"
9 misses - "Oh you want to know the real answers"
10 misses- "Jeff who?"

Questions-
1. What television show was Jeff not allowed to watch in elementary because he cried too much?
2. Town he lived in til he was 7?
3. What sport did he play in high school besides soccer?
4. Who was Jeff's first roomate/roomates at Grace?
5. Which movie did he leave the theatre because he teared up (in college - you were with him)? 6. What sport would he give anything to be able to play?
7. How did Jeff's second season as a head coach end up?
8. Which teammate did he punch in College?
9. After the breakups in college what month did you and Jeff get back together for good? (Jeff actually remembers the date!)
10. Where were you and Jeff's for the first kiss?

Well Kelly Kathryn Southerly Trimble lets here the answers - and no cheating!

Later

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night!

I will try....

1 - Lassie
2 - Sugar Grove
3 - baseball
4 - Steve Thomas and Jeff Bogue??
5 - Dances with Wolves
6 - hockey
7 - I know you were 18-2 your first year - I think you were 12-5 maybe??
8 - Bill
9 - no clue - that is sad! Sometime after Easter I know.
10 - the lake - you had Big Red gum - whenever I smell that gum now I still think of that night.