CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Results of the last post!

Well my good friends the results are in. Kelly missed three!!
Missed:
2. - West Milton! I went to school in Sugar Grove!
7. 14-5 I would have accepted lost in the conference finals at home!
9. July 9th - you dated Dave after Darrin and before we were serious! very discouraging on the last answer!!!!

missed 3 - maybe not as smart about jeffy as you think!

Great call on the hockey answer and Dances with wolves!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now answer my questions:

1. What street did I grow up on?
2. What was my roomates name - Freshman year?
3. What was the name of my high school?
4. Who was my best friend in high school?
5. Sport I always wish I could play.
6. Where was my first job?
7. What position did I play in basketball?
8. Name of my favorite dog - growing up.
9. What 2 other sports did I play (when younger) besides basketball.
10. What class did I take at MSU and get an A in?

Jeff said...

1. Richie
2. kendra?
3. Lima Christian
4. Sarah
5. Tennis
6. Friendlys
7. Guard - point
8. Starts with an s and ends with an Y Sassy or Stacy
9. vball and softball?
10. Soccer - haha

Anonymous said...

HA! You don't know your wife very well at all!

You missed 5 - and that is with me giving you Lima Temple - it was Temple Christian.

My roomate in college was Denise
I was NOT a point guard - I was a shooting guard
Dogs name was KT - it was Cassie you were thinking of - hated that dog.
I played softball and soccer
and I got an A in Intro to Psych

Nice try!
People - can you tell we are bored at work!!

Alyssa said...

too funny! You guys crack me up! I would suck at that show!

Melissa said...

Coach Jeff! It's Melissa (Butz)...by using the 7 degrees of Angie Elliott, I was able to track down your blog;>) You're freakin' hilarious! Didn't make me laugh that much while you were making us run ladders;>)
My blog is www.melissasexcitinglifeinswitz.blogspot.com
Just in case you ever wonder where I am and what the heck I'm doing!
Have a good one!