CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekends are for fun!

Well things have been going good around here at times. I'm sure if you read my wife's blog you know my middle son has accepted Jesus in his heart which just makes my year. Its so clear too, I have asked him many times about what Jesus did on the cross and why. He always seemed to know but not really understand. He really would give me the pat Sunday School answers so it was really fun to hear him explain it to me!
Alec had a project due today so we worked on it this weekend. Its kinda fun working with him on those things because he seems to enjoy it. The biggest challenge is getting him to concentrate and work on the paper. I think we have it completed but I'm sure my nerves and his feelings are wore out from trying to get it accomplished. Mr. Clever never seemed to have a tough time getting Beaver to listen once "the Beav" messed up.
Evan had another indoor soccer game on Saturday. Its a blast watching him play. He really does well, he loves to play in goal and it about drives me insane. I have to sit down near the goal and "help" him through the whole thing. So far I have done well not being negative and its so fun to see him smile or react when he does something well.
We hungout with Josh and Julie last night and after I got home things went down hill!! I think my lil Owen decided to give me his flu from the other day. I haven't been flu sick in a lot of years so it was an extra treat to spend between 9pm and midnight on the bathroom floor. You can't buy those memories, my lil friend. So here I am today void of all food and water in my body typing away at home. I'm watching the Bill Parcells special on his retirement which just adds to the joy of the last 16 hours! Ohh but it will get better, I can't eat and can't go over to Rob's tonight (he has a child so I don't want to pass it on). I can sit and wait for my wife and two other boys to get sick. This is going to be a fabulous couple of days!

Later

1 comments:

Josh said...

Two words: Flu shot.