CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

howdy

Whats up out there in blogger land. The vacation is going fast! We are now at my inlaws in Lima. My days alternate between taking the puppy out every thirty minutes - reading James Patterson's new book Cross - watching Battlestar Gallatica (the new series) season one - catching up on emails. Not really much to report. We saw The Departed and I liked it. Ultimately violent and crass but what movie by Scorsese isn't. DeCaprio was really good in it and of course Nickolson is the master! We also saw the new James Bond film which I liked also. It had a good edge to it that allowed it not to be "just another Bond" film. I lost in the "Super Bowl" of my fantasy football league. Very discouraging, Tony Romo and T.O. played their worst game right when I needed them!! All I can do now is get myself prepared next years season!! I actually like that the Fantasy season doesnt last into the late stages of the NFL season. Its good to watch some games and not be obsessed like some guy who has no clue about football and just wants to see stats. My hopes are for Kel and I to get out and see The Good Shepherd. Movies and relaxation are the plans for the next couple of days before we get back to the Falls!

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like a relaxing way to spend a few days, minus the letting the puppy out to pee every 30 minutes. Sounds very similar to what I am doing around here!

Alyssa said...

The comment section on Kelly's blog is not working so here is my comment on Kelly's blog.
Thanks for finally giving us an update! It sounds like you had a good holiday! I hope your long treck goes well, at least you will have one less giant dog and lots of new toys to keep the kids entertained!