CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fantasy Football Greatness

I will allow my wife to give everyone the details of our trip to Ohio (home of the #1 college football team in the Nation, The Ohio State). We are here and everyone is doing great. I do have a new lil pup in my life - shout out to my puppy Scout. I would also like to give a shout out to my wife Kelly for standing by her word NOT to help if we get this dog. "If we get this puppy Jeff, its going to be you who takes care of it". "Yes mommy dearest" hopefully my wife won't read this entry or I'm dead. No, I knew that I would have to take care of her with all the other drama going on in taking forty people across country. My wife did a great job getting three boys and three dogs ready for this trip! Shes Awesome! I love her so much! Hopefully I'm creeping out from under my mommy dearest comment.
Who is in the Super Bowl in the North Texas Dynasty League? Why me, of course, silly reader! The Stonewall Knights (named after my two favorite generals - Stonewall Jackson and Bobby Knight) have become one of two teams to battle for the first ever league championship! Alyssa - Stonewall Jackson was a general for the Confederacy in the Civil War. The Confederacy was the South. The Civil War was a battle in which the Northern States in the U.S. and the Southern states were waging a war over (among other things) Slavery and States rights. Bobby Knight is the greatest college basketball coach of all time. My wife and family are so impressed. Just today Kelly said, "yeah thats cool honey, get off the computer I need to check my email". With love and support from the family it was destiny for me to achieve this lofty stature.

Later

2 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

It must have been your incredible drafting skills that got you this far...oh wait a minute, you weren't even at the draft?!

Alyssa said...

We will see how long you actually last with the whole sole responsability of the puppy thing. I give it a month! Also thanks for the explination in bold print. I was actually about to stop reading when I saw my name!