CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Breakinnnn

Well how we doing out there in blog land. We here in the house of the Trimble Clan are enjoying Spring Break. This would be a rather challenging week for the best looking one in the house (me) if not for Karen (my mom-in-law). She is here for the week and with Kel working it allows me to actually get out of the house. Today I get to play golf for the first time in 6 months. All that golf truly provides for me is a glorified stress test but some have actually told me it can be relaxing. They obviously don't play in the usual 100 degree heat here with my golf swing!
March maddness has started and I'm ready to roll. I have over analyzed my bracket to the point of having no clue whom to pick. I'm really not into the office betting pools, I have a little to much competitivness in me without throwing money into the equation! I am however in a number of pools for the pride of being the all knowing basketball game picker! Which with my ego is good enough.
Owen threw out the word DA DA last night. I will choose to think that he was directing it toward me and those will be his first words. I may get a disagreement from the second best looking person in the house (Kelly). I guess time will tell if he can actually realize that he said the words and repeat them!
We rented the movie Facing the Giants last night and really loved it. The boys watched it with us and they really got into the story and the action. It wasnt an Academy award winning acting job but it had a great storyline and the football action was terrific. I really got caught up in it and loved the message. The book for this movie was written by Jerry Jenkins (left behind) and it was well done. The movie was about a football coach who has a number of roadblocks but trusts God to get through them. Anyway - get the movie its well worth seeing.

Later

0 comments: