CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update

Sorry about not updating the diet! I survived with the help of the day 5 and 6 "beef" menu. We were allowed 10-20 oz. of beef on day 5, then day 6 gave us all the beef we needed. This sounds great but... when you eat the soup (which you have to at least eat one bowl both days) it fills you up so much that not much beef was enjoyed. Well anyway I survived and am happy I accomplished the task for the week. I officially lost 9 pounds but our scale is wacky it would tell me 12 pounds lost then only 5 pounds lost. I have concluded it was 9 based on most of the readings. I feel good also, we have ate out a few times and I have turned down the need for potatoes and other weight adding food with no or little temptation.
What a great weekend with my wife. I loved the Weekend to Remember conference for marriage that we went to. I have to say I learned alot, its really great to take a step back and evaluate (without kids) where our marriage is and what we can do to make it stronger. The best had to be the time with Kel. I think halfway through I realized when we sat, slept, ate, and attended the conference it was just us. That is wild when you think about it. No other couple to socialize with, no kids to be around, and no phone ringing. It was simply just us and I really had fun with that. I think I kinda forget the Kelly that I can sit and talk about God or our life with and have no other interruptions! Shes a pretty cool girl. Love ya hun!

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Congrats on the weight loss!