CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 2

Its actually the morning of the 3rd day and I'm still alive. Yesterday was veggie day and it was a little harder than anticipated. I guess eating the soup with veggies in it everyday kinda kills your lust for the vegs. We went to the Burney's last night and they made roast and rice - aghhh. It was sooo bad - I was going to just taste the roast but I stuck to my guns and had none. I did get to have a baked potato though!! I have seen a place close to Heaven and it was that potato. I actually got filled up on it which I loved! I worked out this morning and couldn't really feel a difference as far as getting too tired. I have to remember to drink water because I can easily see myself getting dehydrated. I get to go to Rob's for my Monday night steak and Kool Aid night without Kool Aid or steak. Water and veggies anyone?

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa Turner said...

I here you brother! DAy three here as well. Holding stong, no cheats, but boy did I want a cglass of wine last night, and some bread, yes bread, and maybe a few french fries yumm, ok I should stop before I hit the climax! Anyway I better be darn skinny after this week of all you can eat bowl of veggies diet! We should go shopping for new outfits when this is over! I know you have been eying up that new Jeff Gordon t-shirt!