CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day 4 recap - The day Jeff hit the wall

Ohh it wasn't a actual fist into the wall it was mentally, physically and emotional. I was doing fine just going along and singing my song. I started getting a lil grumpy at lunch - the prospect of just eating bananas with my lunch was no bueno. Then I had soccer practice - now I love Tuesdays because I have nothing after MSU practice so I usually go home, relax and eat my snacks while watching Pardon the Interruption. Not this Tuesday, the boys recorded some stupid Japanese cartoon over it. So no snacks and no T.V. Which brings me to a whole new problem for me - my routine is messed up. Everyone knows I'm not good at functioning outside my box and this diet already has me all over the place, so the T.V. show just pushed me into the abyss. Kelly had her night out so I had a night with the boys. I took a shower then got out to the smell of Pizza that she made for the boys. She left, leaving half the pizza on the counter, so I calmly put the rest in the fridge having to actually touch the pieces while I bagged them. The insanity! I then made sure the baby was o.k. (which means staying with him constantly for an hour) then got him off to bed. I made sure my precious princes had their baths and SNACKS then ushered them to bed. Oh I forgot I did have the blessed soup for dinner at some point. The saving factor for the night was I got to view the last two episodes of the Sopranos from the fall. So I'm now caught up. As I sat watching I noticed I felt terrible. I felt so drained and just out of it. I think it had to be the worst day. I think the getting up in the morning and working out without a lot of protein is catching up with me. Ohh but I have made it to the beef day and life will be good!

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa Turner said...

Yes its steak tonight! I am still going strong, and haven't even come to hate the soup yet. I do look forward to sinking my teeth into some steak tonight though!