CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

From 3rd to 21st!

Ahh the joy of NASCAR. O.k. wait I know some people don't understand/like the beauty that is stock car racing. I tend to find the sport very entertaining and vital to the core that is this great nation. Well Sunday at Bristol Motor Speedway we had a short track race, my friends. The track is obviously tighter and the speeds aren't as quick. Why is this significant - you cool guy - you might ask. The drivers bump the every living fenders off the other cars!! Its awesome the cars at the end of the race look like demolition derby cars. The best part of Sunday was lil Jeffy Gordan was cruising along in third on the final lap and got "bumped" from behind, spun out, and finished 21st!! So the guy that bumped him decides to go over after the race and apoligize. Well Gordan gets out of his car (leaving his helmet on) and shoves Kenseth. Apparently protecting his Hollywood looks and his precious voice box. Its not racing til you hear Gordan after a win hollar woooohh like a 14 year old school girl. Ahhh the joy of NASCAR!

Later

2 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirk Wimberley said...

You are right about racing, and about Bristol - I LOVED the race! Jeff Gordon is a pansy little has-been. I don't care where he is in the standings...he won't be top 10 when the Chase begins. I saw he got fined $10,000. I don't blame him for shoving Kenseth after the race, that was uncool of Matt to do. I really wish Harvick would have caught up with Busch and spun him out...I'm not a Harvick fan, but he has the balls to do it. Busch is a dirty driver, both Kurt and Kyle - I don't like either of them. I DO like Carl Edwards, Mark Martin, and Jamie McMurray. Martinsville will be another fun race this weekend!