CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 24, 2006

Its about her, not me

I'm telling ya what, I'm about tired of all this attention. I'm feeling fine people - in fact I'm doing really well. Everyone is so concerned about how I feel and not how my wife feels. Shes the one that had the child. I know, I know I'm the one that suffers through the occassional waking up as shes getting up to feed. I also suffer from the changing of the one diaper a day that I do. I'm really o.k. though, I think I am starting to get a handle on this crazy time.
Obviously I'm kidding, Kelly is doing awesome! Its amazing to me how she cares for Owen. I love the boy to death but hes really not doing much. It sounds bad but its hard to bond with him when hes sleeping and eating all the time. Not my wife though, she just watches him sleep, holds him and you can see the love in her eyes. It has to be the fact that she carried the lil thing for nine months. I don't know, all I do know is shes an amazing mother to my boys. Shes being so patient with Alec and Evan. She involves them in picking out outfits for Owen, and lets them hold him. One person in the house distracting me throws me all off. She does a great job with our ever changing household.
Well enough cute and positive stuff.
The NCAA tourney is killing me. West Virginia was my dark horse and UT's last second shot crushed me last night! Then Duke lost was fine but it destroyed my bracket further. I guess thats why I don't ever gamble - I can't even win in a non monetary bracket.

Later

0 comments: